Wednesday, November 7, 2007

But wait theres more....


This weeks special -
beautifully crafted Ho'okupu T shirts in the finest 100% cotton, silicone washed and garment dyed by highly skilled Mexicans in the fabulous US of A.
Available now to Tube Farmers for a limited time only.
Be out standing in your field in one of these extraordinary garments designed by Soup Design on the glorious Gold Coast.
Sizes S M L XL and retail at $45 aussie, but I might be able to swing some 'mates rates' discount if any one is interested.
Just in time for Christmas, spend, spend, spend!
(Seriously though these are well made suckers. RVCA blanks, red contrast shoulder stitching on all but the khaki shirt which has black stitching. Get in before its loo late!!!!!!!)

10 comments:

hodaddy said...

yeah man
they look hot

is that winnie the poo?> if so, i really kinda need one.....

wheaty said...

Winnie the what...? Where do you see Winnie the Poo Crocker??

hodaddy said...

hmmm, yeah its not winne the poo...but damn those tee shirts look nice paul...hat goes off to ya man for getting them to oz.....

Mr Plowhand said...

If it wasn't for me these shirts would of never made it cause the guy who was making them seemed to only pick up my calls and return only my e-mails.

I take that back wheaty probably could of gotten a really shitty aussy shirt for twice the price without me!!!
I feel like singing"I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm Free"

I think I just threw up in my mouth

wheaty said...

And where would America be without the humble Mexican?

wheaty said...

Looks like you've stirred things up on the longboard forum MP. You going for Mikes 'banned from everything on the internet' title?

Mr Plowhand said...

Screw that pansy boy. He probably thinks he rips.

wheaty said...

You did provoke him MP.

Mr Plowhand said...

Yeah I know but when you got the "Gout" and your stuck on the couch for over a week and haven't surfed for ever. Well things start getting crazy and I lash out at innocent friendly bloggers. That's a message to all of you!!!! I can turn on you as quick as mayonase in the sun.

Oh yeah got my custom front zip "Jap" made jacket wetsuit finally. It's really sick but due to being a sloth it's a bit tight around my mid section.
Greenmount was firing with about 3 people out this morning.

wheaty said...

You're gonna need more chest hair with the front zip to really get the james Bond thing happening MP.